Materials: watercolor, paper, paint marker, guache Process: I painted the beast with watercolor, outlined it in black paint marker and then I used gauche to draw the background Idea: the beast is coming out from the water. There is a darkness coming from the beast and the cred lines coming out from him symbolize blood and destruction Inspiration: Mucha
Materials: watercolor, paper, paint marker, gouache Process: I painted everything with watercolor, and then I went through with Gauche to make certain parts more vibrant and then outlined everything in black and orange Idea: the son of man, aka Jesus. He represents holiness and Gods glory Inspiration: Mucha
Materials: watercolor, paper, paint marker, gouache Process: I painted everything with watercolor, and then I went through with Gauche to make certain parts more vibrant and then outlined everything in black Idea: two angles reactions to Babylon falling. Babylon is a symbol of sin so the destruction is from God. One angle is in despair of the destruction of people and a "great" city while the other angle is rejoicing in the destruction of the sin Inspiration: Mucha
Comments
Post a Comment